Monday, February 16, 2009

the first wives club was a great movie

Being a young adult is indescribable. An over analyzer by nature,I find myself at times so overwhelmed by my own thoughts and desires that I shut down and become paralyzed by it. Yet I know at the core of my being there is an untouchable part of myself that I have only begun to recognize. A part of myself that is not just mine, but the unspoken connection we all have with each other as humans. There is a part in all of us that remains untouched, free from the lives we have created and settled into, free from predetermined views and media outpour. I know everyone has felt it at some time. For the first time in my life I'm just beginning to view myself as more then just...myself. I'm beginning to see myself more as a spirit on a human journey then just a human "dealing" with this life. I guess what it boils down to is this: If we give ourselves over to the possibility of spiritual eternity, then living as a human is just that much more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment