Monday, May 18, 2009

below

Dear Maury,
I myself was once a lost soul, a "slut" in a sea of confusion. I was 13 years olds and desperate to get pregnant. I pretty much dropped out of school when I was 12, and lived with my 18 year old boyfriend. Every morning I would wake up,climb out of bed (my boyfriends bathtub:( ) and turn on your show. Those weekday mornings at 10 really got me through some tough times. Anyway, I was 12,sad, bored and confused, so naturally I decided what would be best was for me to have a baby. I needed something to love Maury, something that could truly love me back. Plus babies are so cute, if they're not all fucked up looking and shit. So I started having sex with my boyfriend without protection. This went on for about 3 months and I still wasn't getting pregnant. I decided to step it up a notch and started sleeping with every single man I saw. Yea I got the usual sob story (herpes), but I also learned alot about myself. I learned that poking holes in condoms is a risky and tedious task and I also learned that I have alot of depth and think about things alot. So here I am, 13 and sleeping with practically every man I see and one day I woke up next to my schools 43 year old Janitor and thought to myself. "No. No, Misty you will not do this to yourself any more. You are too young to have a child." But it was too late Maury. One week later I found out I was pregnant. I want to end this on a positive note though. I am now 18 years old and going to Cosmetology school. I am proudly married to that Janitor and have 2 more kids. So thank you Maury, Thank you for changing my life and showing me the true way to love.
Love,
Misty Johnson

1 comment: