Saturday, May 2, 2009

hoes n toes

Seriously though, he tried to fuck me without a condom and I am so fucking disgusted right now I want to throw up. Whatever he looks like Brenden Fraiser (who I love obviously, hello "blast from the past") but like being beautiful can be a real burden. Men have like no control when they're around me, it's not my fault, I'm really classy and stuff but yea I'm hot. I sent a picture of my left boob to my bf Bobby last year (so over you by the way if you're reading this) and like it got around the school and everyone saw it and thought I was a slut but like maybe I'm just alot more mature then the average junior and ready to accept myself as a SeXuAL being. I think I'm just going to start dating older guys. Not like my Dads age or anything, thats fucking disgusting. But like college guys, guys that can legally buy cigarettes. I just want to be with someone that can appreciate shit and like accept me for who I am, a really hot girl with blonde hair and green eyes. I want the football captain with the heart of gold <3..where's my prince charming!? No but really I am a person with needs and wants and I need to be with a guy who supports my lifestyle and loves me for me. Whatever, not to sound conceited or anything but I want someone who can accept how hot I am and not be so jealous over all the guys that are going to try and get with me (this is why we broke up Bobby btw) so like until I find an older guy that's realllly hot and loves me for my flaws I'm going to keep hooking up with random friends at parties and going to hookah bars.
xoxoxoxo, Ally

2 comments: