Sunday, April 12, 2009

toothpaste on a snakeskin rug

I'm not going to shout anyone out and name names cuz like it's fucked up to do shit like that on the internet but like..."he" has been acting really fucking weird lately and I don't think I can handle another dramatic break up. I thought when we first met he understood me and got me. But ever since he switched schools it feels like he's a different person and we can't agree on anything anymore. I asked for a Tiffanys necklace for Xmas and he got me a fucking Sugar Ray CD. No, I didn't get him anything but I've been such an awesome GF and since when did that become not enough? Don't get me wrong, I love pizza, but not every fucking time we hang out. Ew, last time we ate pizza he had cheese and sauce like everywhere I felt like I was with a fucking 5 year old it was disgusting. Seriously though, I'm not an especially high maintenance girl or anything I just want to be with someone who buys me expensive things pretty often. Is that so crazy!? Every girl wants to be treated like a princess by her prince <3...But honestly he better get his shit together because like no offense but I'm realllllly hot and he's just kind of hot sooo he's really lucky to be with me, no offense to anyone reading this who's only kind of hot too. Whateverrr, High School drama is soo stupid and I just want to have fun and party alot with my gurls. I'm not gonna break up with him or anything, I can't handle the stress of that when Finals are like a week away. I'll deal with his bullshit another week then he's out of my life foreverrrr.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there gurl!

    and remeber chix be4 dix!!!!

    xox<3<3DaSassySix4lifee<3<3xox

    ReplyDelete