Monday, March 2, 2009

puedo hablar con tizan por favor

My life is a blur of Massage school,blunts,friends and incredible sex. I feel totally unfulfilled and lazy, I feel totally complete and incredibly joyous. I'm in such an exiting and exhilarating part of my life. I feel so much existential angst and yet as a person I feel my life is pretty fucking sweet. Every day I try to pick apart the beautiful parts of my existence and surroundings and not take things for granted. Easier said then done, but yet by even being aware of this goal I am accomplishing it. I'm so proud and lucky to have amazing people in my life and I am reminded of this every day when I receive text messages such as "find your panties and get the fuck outta my truuuck." Basically, I couldn't be more content with my environment and outside influence. It's only my head that needs guidance...eh, maybe that never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment